Popular posts from this blog
Homemade Caramel popcorn
Anything that's homemade always tastes more appetising than store bought products. Here are quick and easy steps on how to make caramel popcorn. The ingredients below would cover about a medium sized pot of popcorn, if a big sized pot of popcorn is going to be used then the ingredients should be increased by x2. Ingredients 125g butter 3quarter cup white sugar 2 Tbspn honey Method Make popcorn as usual on stove or in microwave. Combine butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring for 5-7minutes. Boil mixture uncovered without stirring for 5-8 minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat, pour over popcorn. Mix thoroughly. Set aside to cool, then break into pieces.
Savoury Oats
Savoury Oats I have not come across such a quick and easy breakfast recipe yet! I make baked bread everyday, but this morning I have just realised that I have no more left from the previous day. What a catastrophe. I have decided to try out the savoury oats. With just these simple ingredients and easy steps you will have a delicious, hearty breakfast in no time. Ingredients One quarter cup quick cook oatsoats One quarter cup grated cheddar cheese Salt, pepper, herbs One egg One teaspoon sugar Onion, tomatoes, green pepper, sprouts(optional) Method Oats as usual in a pot with water salt, sugar to taste and pepper Braise chopped vegetables in pan Once oats has cooked,remove from heat and add cheese Scoop oat mixture in bowl, place braised veggies over In same pan fry an egg, seosan with some herbs, garlic salt Place egg over veggies
Comments
Post a Comment