About Me

Having a life filled with beauty is priceless. At the end of the day everything turns into a sparkling jewel. All you have to do is reach out and follow the path to that jewel.. Precious..

My husband, being my best jewel , always makes sure that everything goes smooth (with kiddie mishaps in between).
He is my anchor to sanity, rescues my difficult moments and takes over, leaving me to destress with a cup of tea and cookies.  When he is not home and my 7kds are around me whole day life gets pretty tough at times, and feels unbearable. But then all of a sudden I hear little voices calling out my name and tiny fragile arms hugging me. A smile cannot help but to creep up onto my lips erasing all the negativity I just felt.

That's the 'jewel'...

Life..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Caramel popcorn

How to loose weight fast with GOOD NUTRITION